Essential life support components for the First Responder.Carry all the basics, and more, right on your waist. EMI Trauma Pac™ kits offer a wide selection of basic trauma equipment and essential life support supplies for the first responder. The kit contains an assortment of bandages and dressings including Abdominal Pads, sterile Conforming Bandages, a Blood/Burn Stopper Bandage, Triangular Bandage, and more; plus Airway Management and general EMS equipment and supplies. An instrument pack includes shears, scissors, forceps, tweezers, a penlight, and seatbelt cutter.
- Designed for everything from mild to severe injuries
- Handle multiple trauma injuries in the field
- A full range of Bandages and Dressings
- Airway management and basic EMS equipment
- A durable, low-profile fanny pack makes everything easy to carry and quickly available
Easy to carry, deploys without delay. The EMS Trauma Pac features a special, durable, low-profile fanny pack in, High visibility Orange or Navy Blue nylon. Three outside pockets and two large zippered inside pockets can keep all supplies and equipment organized. The nylon webbing belt strap adjusts to fit waists from 20” to 54”. A quick release buckle makes the kit, and all its contents, available for deployment in an instant.
Dimensions: 10" L x 6" H x 5" W
Weight: 3 lbs.
Complete Kit Includes:
Bandages & Dressings:
- 1 Triangular Bandage
- 1 1” Adhesive Tape
- 3 3” Sterile Conforming Bandages
- 8 4” x 4” Sterile Pads
- 2 5” x 9” Abdominal Pads
- 25 1” x 3” Adhesive Bandages
- 1 3” Elastic Bandage
- 1 Burn/Blood Stopper Bandage
- 1 CPR Lifeshield&trade
- 1 Plastic Bite Stick
- 2 Instant Ice Packs (5” x 9”)
- 8 Antimicrobial Hand Wipes
- 10 Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 4 Ammonia Inhalants
- 1 Thermal Rescue Blanket
- 4 . Latex Gloves
EMI Trauma Pac™ Fanny Pack:
- Rugged nylon construction
- Low profile design
- Three outside pockets
- Two large zippered inside pockets
- Adjustable nylon webbing waist strap
- Fits 20” to 54” waist
- Quick-release buckle for fast access
- Orange or Navy with yellow reflective trim
- External Dimensions: 10”W x 6”H x 5”D.
- Orange or Navy colors available.
Also Available: Trauma Pac Refill Kit. (Includes everything except instrument pack and fanny pack)
Note: This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.
Ratings & Reviews
EMI: Trauma Pac
I keep one in my truck as my personal Trauma Kit/First Aid Bag as well as my department issued Trauma Bag. I plan on gifting this to my girlfriend to use as a first aid kit in her new car.