Xeede™ fabric technology stretches the way you do, wicks away moisture, and helps you stay odor free. These premium 100% polyester polos just keep you looking good.
Their unique fabric construction makes this casual uniform polo an exceptional choice for embroidery, heat transfer, patches, and other forms of personalization. Xeede™ moisture-wicking technology permanently pulls perspiration away from your skin and spreads it over the fabric surface area for quick evaporation, so you stay dry and comfortable. 4-way stretch and gussets in the sides let these comfortable shirts move the way you move, providing exceptional comfort, even when worn over body armor.
Permanent antimicrobial treatment helps prevent the growth of bacteria that cause odor. And Ufx polos are fully machine washable. Antimicrobial treatment and Nanotechnology will not wash out. Bright colors stay bright, and these shirts keep their shape through long wear and repeated washing—with only minimal care. Plus they provide UV 40+ protection that shields your skin from the sun and further protects the fabric against fading.
- Elbeco’s best polo, made of 100% polyester enhanced microfiber knit for lasting comfort and professional appearance
- Features today’s most popular tactical features: mic tabs, anti-roll collar, sleeve pen pockets and a generous cut to fit over body armor
- Xeede™ nanotechnology for permanent moisture control and exceptional breathability
- UV 40+ protection shields your skin from the sun; keeps the fabric from fading.
- Completely machine washable.
- Xeede™ moisture transport system wicks moisture away from the body to help keep you dry and comfortable
- No curl knit collar with collar stays for a professional appearance
- Dual mic shoulder pockets and center mic loop so you can place your mic where you want it
- Hidden pen pocket on sleeve for easy access
- 4 way stretch lets these shirts move the way you move
- Side panels offer improved mobility and comfort
- Comfort cut allows for wear over body armor
- Machine washable for easy care. Permanently Antimicrobial Technology controls the presence of microorganisms which cause odor
- UV 40+ protection
- Unique fabric construction makes them an exceptional choice for embroidery, heat transfer, patches and other forms of personalization.
- Fabric: 100% polyester microfiber/knit
- Weight: 7.25 oz. per square yd.
- Care: Machine washable
Elbeco Stock Styles offer an exceptional list of standard features—in a wide variety of fabrics and designs.
Elbeco Features and Fit.
Short sleeve or long, these comfortable, durable, good-looking professional polo shirts offer so much more—and keep their good looks and advanced performance longer— to cost you much less in the long run.
Elbeco stock styles offer most of these standard features. Depending on the specific model and its purpose, you’ll find a wide variety of fabrics and individual differences in design.
But they get even more. Because Elbeco customers also enjoy the exceptional tailoring, superior fit, and genuine comfort that come from a century of experience creating nothing but uniforms.
It adds up to real value. Value that we at OfficerStore.com & TheFireStore.com are proud to offer you.
OfficerStore.com & TheFireStore.com can make it easier to get precisely the styles, materials, and features you need. At a reasonable price. In minimal time. We offer a selection of Elbeco’s most advanced and most popular styles, in stock and ready-to-order.
When you order through OfficerStore.com and TheFireStore.com, you can get the uniform you want, when you want it. In fact over 95% of the orders placed by our customers are shipped within 24 hours (one business day ?).
In addition to our stock models and sizes, we can provide any item in the Elbeco Catalog, with a wide variety of customizing options (in department-sized quantities) including many other fabrics, colors, styles; and added or customized features. We can even provide tailoring to meet departmental requirements and personal needs.
For more information about special orders or departmental orders of stock items, please call us at 800 852-6088.