Dark Storm DS-9 Typhoon Post Ban (Non-Threaded) 9mm Rifle, ODG
- Compliant for MA and NJ
- DS-9 Billet 7075 Aluminum Upper/Lower Receiver Set
- Olive Drab Green Type III Hard Coat Anodize
- NOTE: Due to the nature of the anodizing process, color tints may vary.
- Accepts Any Double Stack Glock Magazine
- Last Round Bolt Hold Open
- DSI 9mm Bolt Carrier Group
- DSI Billet Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- DSI Billet Ambidextrous Safety Selector
- DSI Ultralight Narrow Profile M-Lok 13" Forearm - ODG
- DSI 16" 9mm Non-Threaded 1:10 Nitrite Barrel
- 10 Round Magazine
- Magpul ODG MOE Fixed Stock
- Ambidextrous Sling Plate
- Hogue ODG Pistol Grip
- Optic Ready (sights not included)
- Cable Lock
- Weight: 6 lbs 4 oz
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High-capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering.
State Restrictions on High-Capacity Magazines
- California: 10 round limit
- Colorado: 15 round limit
- Connecticut: 10 round limit
- District of Columbia: 10 round limit
- Hawaii: 10 round limit
- Maryland: 10 round limit
- Massachusetts: 10 round limit
- New Jersey: 10 round limit
- New York: 10 round limit