Dark Storm DS-15 Non-NFA Firearm Typhoon .300 Blackout FDE
- S-15 7075 Billet Aluminum Receiver Set
- Flat Dark Earth Type III Mil Spec Hard Coat Anodize
- NOTE: Due to the nature of the anodizing process, color tints may vary.
- DSI Chinook Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- DSI Billet Ambidextrous 90 Degree Safety Selector
- DSI M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- DSI Typhoon M-Lok 10" Hand Guard
- DSI Steel Micro Gas Block
- Pistol Gas System
- DSI 12.5" .300 Blackout Socom Threaded 1:7 Nitrite Barrel
- DSI Firestorm Compensator
- Magpul PMAG (30 Round or 10 Round Subject to Legality)
- Thordsen Customs QD Buffer Tube Cover FDE
- Hogue Pistol Grip FDE
- Magpul MVG Vertical Front Grip FDE
- Optic Ready (sights not included)
- Cable Lock
- 6.1 lbs
- Proudly made in the USA
Note: The DS-15 Non-NFA Firearm Typhoon does not fall under the definition of an "Assault Weapon" in CT, NJ, MD, or DE and therefore is legal in these states. It is NOT Legal, however, for MA, NY, CA, or Washington D.C..
- It is not a RIFLE, as it does not have a stock and is not designed to be fired from the shoulder.
- It is not a PISTOL, as it has a barrel length of 12.5" and features a forward vertical grip, as it designed to be fired with two hands.
- It is not an AOW, as this firearm has an overall length greater than 26", is not designed to be fired from the shoulder and features a forward vertical grip.
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High-capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering.
State Restrictions on High-Capacity Magazines
- California: 10 round limit
- Colorado: 15 round limit
- Connecticut: 10 round limit
- District of Columbia: 10 round limit
- Hawaii: 10 round limit
- Maryland: 10 round limit
- Massachusetts: 10 round limit
- New Jersey: 10 round limit
- New York: 10 round limit