The patent pending Daniel Defense Omega Rail™ system is the most exciting rail system to hit the market in years!
- ZERO Modification to host weapon
- Free float and light weight, only 7.6 oz. (7.0 carbine) 13.4 oz. (12.0 rifle)
- Integral QD Sling Swivel Mount with limited rotation
- Continuous upper rail with upper receiver and removable lower rail
- Oval shape to feel like traditional hand guards
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum and Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized for a rock hard lasting finish
The Omega Rail 7.0 for a carbine is designed to work with carbine length AR15 gas systems and its exceptionally light weight makes it perfect for short rifles where size and weight are crucial performance attributes. All Daniel Defense Rail Systems are built to the 1913 Military Specification and are 100% Quality Assurance checked for conformity to the specification. The Omega Rail™ comes standard with three black ladders to protect the 1913 rails as well as the shooters hand. The Ladders are constructed from Santoprene, which can handle heat up to 350 degrees.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 6.88"
- Width: 1.90"
- Weight: 7.6 oz.
- Inside Diameter: 1.08"