Razornet liner is at the highest level of cut resistant performance to be found anywhere!
- Non-slip material in hand cradle offers sure grip and weapon control
- Back of hands feature 1.5mm neoprene and nylon Spandex® for snug fit
- Terry cloth outer thumb can be used for perspiration wipe
- Adjustable wrist closure
- Soft comfortable Razornet™ linings also incorporate Spandex® for form-fit
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection in liners eliminates bacterial and fungi growth as well as odors
These gloves are lined with the new Razornet Ultra™ designated as Q5. This liner type is at the highest level of cut resistant performance to be found anywhere. USA Made Razornet Ultra™ is a Damascus® proprietary blend of yarns which feature one of the highest performance levels in cut resistant duty gloves available. All of Razornet Ultra™ cut resistant liners feature a silver-based AlphaSan® antimicrobial treatment permanently extruded into the yarn so that it does not come out or wear off. AlphaSan® is sufficient to eliminate a minimum 99.9 percent of bacterial or fungi growth in the glove. AlphaSan® antimicrobial is FDA accepted for intimate sustained contact with the skin with no allergy issues. You also have the benefit of freshness and odor control.