Curaplex® Select Leads Out Defibrillator Pads with Philips ConnectorRadiotransparent and radiotranslucent "one-pad system" enables Curaplex® defib pads to remain with the patient as they move through various care environments.
- Philips Connector
- 60-inch lead wire offers you more room to work with
- Curaplex® pads are designed to take up less room on a patient’s body while leaving the conductor plate the standard size
- Easier to ensure the optimal one-inch separation from the grounding pad, mapping pad, EKG electrodes and corresponding defibrillation pad
- Polymer adhesive gels provide excellent contact, while offering uniform current distribution for effective defibrillation and pacing.
- Curaplex® defib pads are latex-free
- Easy to read instructions, cautions and warnings located on packaging exterior
- Packaging is color-coded. For example, if your hospital utilizes ZOLL packaging, it will always come with a yellow expiration label
- Peel pouch and tear notch packaging means you have more ways to get to the pads if you’re wearing gloves
- An easy to follow instruction checklist is directly on release liners
- Unlike transparent release liners, these liners show up on the floor, so you won’t slip
- All Curaplex® pads have 510K for Physio Control, Zoll, Philips and HP
- Manufactured in the USA
- Adult/Child > 22lbs | 10kg
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !