Core Survival's HEL-STAR 6 620 Series Multi Function Light attaches to your helmet in order to provide enhanced visibility and IFF capability.
Core Survival's Hel-Star 6 620 Series Multi Function Light is the lastest in a series of marker lights designed specifically for helmet-mounting for airborne, MFF, and other military operations. HEL-STAR 6 combines features of the earlier HEL-STAR 4 & 5 models into a compact design with enhanced visibility and easy battery replacement. Up to four user-defined functions in two separate operating modes (either flashing or steady) are available in virtually any combination of white, green, blue, red, and IR for enhanced IFF capability. This omni-directional light features detended sliding switches that allow for positive operation by gloved hands and, in the blind, with the helmet donned. The nose switch/plug in the model 620 series provides total security between overt and covert operating modes. A single CR123 lithium cell battery provides long life at extreme temperatures and can be replaced in the field quickly without using any special tools. Waterproof to depths of 130 feet, the HEL-STAR 6 Light is a powerful, durable, and versatile helmet light.
- The unique battery access design provides a curbed profile on all sides, minimizing snag hazard. Velcro® attachment provides emergency peel-away from helmet to reduce potential injury and loss.
- *Up to four user defined functions are available in a range of visible colors and IR signals, either flashing or steady.
- Omni-directional. Intensities can be scaled up or down for special requirements. White flash exceeds FAA 3-statute mile requirements.
- Detended sliding switches are designed for positive operation by gloved and, in the blind, with the helmet donned. The nose switch/plug in the model 620 series provides total security between overt and covert operating modes.
- A single CR123 lithium cell provides long life at extreme temperatures. Gen II units are waterproof to depths of 130 fsw.
- Positive visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and operating status with no guesswork. Helps prevent inadvertent battery depletion if left ON in IR mode.
- Battery can be replaced in the field, quickly, without special tools.
|Core P/N||Mode A Functions||Mode B Functions|
|Option 1||Dim Steady Green||Dim Steady Green + Flashing White||Dim Flashing IR||Bright Flashing IR|
|Option 2||Steady Green||Steady Green + Flashing White||Flashing IR||Bright Flashing IR|
|Option 3||Dim Steady Green||Dim Steady Green + Flashing White||Dim Flashing IR||Bright+ Flashing IR|
|Option 4||Flashing White||Steady Green||Flashing IR||Bright Flashing IR|
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !