Ultra bright and versatile. Completely hidden in your corner lights—until you hit the switch.
- Turns headlights and tail lights into powerful multi-pattern warning lights
- Very low Amperage won't strain your electrical system
- Clear outer lens with red, blue, amber, or white LEDs
- 30 user-selected flash patterns; simultaneous or synchronized
- Mounts easily in same 1" hole as a high-drain strobe tube
Advanced LED light heads for undercover or auxiliary lighting.. The latest in MOSFET technology, state-of-the-art LED lighting, and Code 3's advanced design come together in the exceptionally versatile Hide-A-Blast™ LED. It's a covert warning light system that fits easily and almost invisibly into your existing headlights and tail lights—replacing a 1" strobe tube, if necessary. Yet these exceptional new light heads deliver superior performance, more efficient operation, exceptional reliability, and long life.
One clear lens, four available colors, 30 different light patterns. Only 1" diameter by 1.5" long, the clear polycarbonate lens practically disappears into almost any headlight or tail light module. The brilliant colors are emitted by the LEDs. Choose from red, blue, amber, or white to meet your needs and local regulations. And your personal or undercover vehicle becomes an immediately recognized emergency vehicle at the flick of a switch. A sealed, individual Microprocessor control on each Hide-A-Blast™ LED lighthead eliminates the need for a separate control module, and allows the user to select from 30 different light pattern during installation. Pattern options include simultaneous or synchronized alternating options. Plus the user may select Quad, Triple, Double, Single, Active Flash, Variable Flash, Double-Double or Triple Flash Patterns. Adding a simple momentary-off push-button switch to the circuit will allow remote selection of patterns, as the user desires.
- Polycarbonate Clear Lens
- 30 Flash Patterns, including simultaneous and alternating patterns
- Multiple Heads can be synchronized
- Mounts easily in a 1" Hole (same size hole as a strobe tube)
- Position vertically or horizontally for maximum reflectivity
- Self-contained and sealed control module on each lighthead eliminates need for a separate flasher module
- Universal fit for all vehicles
- 15' cable accommodates larger vehicles
- LED and sealed microprocessor control makes them maintenance free
- Easy Installation – See the link below to download the INSTALLATION & USER MANUAL for details.
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- LIGHT ARRAY: (HB915X) 9 LEDs - 3 vertical pyramided rows; 3 LEDs per row
- LENS: Clear Polycarbonate
- LED COLORS: Single color in Red, Blue, Amber, or White)
- OPERATING MODES: Synchronous and Non-Synchronous
- FLASH PATTERNS: 30 user-selectable modes, including simultaneous and alternating patterns. See INSTALLATION & USER MANUAL for full details. Download below.
- CONTROLS REQUIRED: Standard SPST constant on/off switch compatible with automotive auxiliary lighting applications. May be in control box array or separately mounted. Optional installation of a momentary-off push button switch will allow remote selection of operating modes.
- NOTE: Requires in-line fuse; not included. Capacity depends upon system configuration. See INSTALLATION & USER MANUAL for details. Download below.
- MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY: 5 years.
- LENS DIMENSIONS: 1.072" H x 1.5" W (27.23 mm x 38.1 mm)
- CABLE LENGTH: 15 feet
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -30 to 150 F
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 11-30VDC,
- POLARITY: Negative or Positive Ground
- AVERAGE CURRENT: 6 Amp draw at 13.8 VDC INPUT POWER: 8W
- 1 HB Series LED Lighthead with sealed control module and 15 ft. Cable
- 1 Gasket
- 4 Mounting Screws
- 1 Installation Manual
Choose Red, Blue, Amber, or White LEDs in clear lens. Order one light for each location on your vehicle.
"do all sell led lights that hook up to strobe wiring"
LED have their own cables, the light itself will fit into the same 1"" hole that the strobe fits in but you can't use the strobe cables
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !