Adjustable Chase Dash and Deck Light with Dual Switch.Provides users with the ability to cycle through flash patterns and power on and off with a dual switch control. Prevents flashback and simplifies installation with an adjustable visor. Designed to increase the longevity of the light with a heat resistant, durable polycarbonate lens. Directional LED warning light can be programmed to flash either color individually or alternately.
- 69 flash patterns
- LEDs colors are red/blue, red/white, blue/white and amber/white
- Synchronizable to Code 3's Chase, MR6, Mega Thin, and M180 families
- Four suction cups to mount to front or rear windshield and two-L brackets for deck mounting
- Rear carriage bolt track for easy mounting with existing brackets
- Aluminum housing and a heat resistant polycarbonate lens
- Adjustable visor
- Dual switch control
- 8.5 foot cable
- 2.25” H x 7.75” W x 4.50” D (57 x 197 x 114 mm) (excluding suction cups)
- 12/24 volt
- 0.09 average amperage draw
- SAE J595 Class I, California Title 13, R65, and R10
- 5 year warranty
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !