Undercover Lite .38 SpecialThe responsibility of personal protection doesn’t have to weigh you down. Whether your work dictates that you carry lethal force or you carry a revolver for peace of mind—the Undercover Lite provides impressive stopping power while weighing a mere 12 oz.
Constructed of tough aircraft-grade aluminum and steel, the Undercover Lite offers rugged reliability and comfort. This ultra-lightweight 5-shot .38 Special features a 2” barrel, fixed sights and traditional spurred hammer.
- Finish: 2-Tone: Red & Black
- Frame: 7075 Aluminum
- Grip: Compact
- Barrel Length: 2"
- Capacity: 5 shot
- Caliber: .38 Special
- Hammer: Standard
- Weight: 12 oz
- MA/CA compliant
IMPORTANT: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. It’s the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines:
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !