The .40 Caliber Pitbull.The unique design provides a dual coil spring assembly located in the extractor which allows for the insertion and retention of the .40 caliber cartridge in each chamber of the revolvers’ cylinder. (No moon clips required) This patented system allows the shooter ease of ejecting spent cartridges for immediate reloading.
Charter Arms has taken the difficulty of rimless loading and ejection to the simplicity of the rimmed cartridge in the revolver industry.
- Finish: Matte
- Frame: 416 Stainless Steel
- Grip: Full Rubber
- Barrel Length: 2.3"
- Capacity: 5 shot
- Caliber: .40
- Hammer: Standard (Regular)
- Weight: 20 oz
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
IMPORTANT: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. It’s the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines:
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !