VSKA 16" 7.62x39 Synthetic Stock Semi-Auto Rifle with Combloc Side RailWith its durable steel components and impressive trigger pull, Century Arms' VSKA 7.62x39mm Synthetic Stock Semi-Auto Rifle is built to handle a wide range of needs.
Re-engineered with critical components using machined S7 tool steel, a material so highly regarded for its ability to withstand heavy duty action that it's used in excavator teeth and jackhammer tips!
- Carburized 4140 steel bolt
- Heat-treated S7 steel carrier, feed ramp, and front trunnion
- RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group
- Chrome-moly 4150 barrel
- 1/16” stamped steel receiver
- Synthetic stock and handguard
- Rifle ships with one 30-round standard capacity magazine
The VSKA rifle features an all new bolt carrier, front trunnion, and feed ramp machined from S7 tool steel and specially heat treated for maximum durability. S7, often referred to as a “Shock-Resisting Tool Steel,” is commonly used for tools like chisels and jackhammer tips as it has maximum shock resistance and high compression strength, while retaining toughness.
The front trunnion and bolt are machined from billet and exceeded the durability goals for the project. Additionally, the VSKA features a carburized 4140 steel bolt, a chrome-moly 4150 barrel, and sports the RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group for an impressive trigger pull. Along with a manganese-phosphate finish, the VSKA features a synthetic stock and handguard.
No matter the need, the Century Arms VSKA is built to handle it!Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !