This Limited Edition VSKA T.R.P. rifle from Century Arms is one of the finest and most unique AK type rifles on the market today.This VSKA rifle features the highly sought after Circle 10 AK fixed triangle stock. This stock is 100% made in the USA from billet 6061 aluminum and provides you with the triangle stock look on your standard fixed stock trunnion stamped AKM.
It features MILSPEC Type II Hardcoat anodized black and has 2 QD points on each side. It is lightweight but durable and solid as a rock and extremely comfortable on the shoulder. The stocks drop length is 8.75″ and it weighs 14oz.
The rifle also features polymer upper and lower handguards and a unique birdcage flash hider specially designed for the 7.62x39 caliber round.
Other features include the RH-10 style gas block and sight system, RAK 1 enhanced trigger for ultimate smoothness, extended mag release, and a bolt hold open safety lever.
This VSKA rifle features a 16.5″ barrel with a 1:10 twist rate.
Each rifle ships with (1) 30 round U.S. Palm mag.
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- Overall Length: 35.25″
- Sights: Adjustable Rear
- Stock: Circle 10
- Grip: Standard
- Trigger: Standard
- Capacity: 30 Rounds
- Twist Rate: 1:10″
All VSKA rifles feature an all-new bolt carrier, front trunnion, and feed ramp machined from S7 tool steel and specially heat-treated for maximum durability. S7, often referred to as a “Shock-Resisting Tool Steel,” is commonly used for tools like chisels and jackhammer tips as it has maximum shock resistance and high compression strength while retaining toughness. The front trunnion and bolt are machined from billet and exceeded the durability goals for the project.
Additionally, the VSKA features a carburized 4140 steel bolt, a chrome-moly 4150 barrel, and sports the RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group for an impressive trigger pull.
FIREARMS SAFETY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
To complete your firearm purchase online, follow the normal checkout process.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order"
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air
- You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added
- You can choose any shipping option for long guns
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
- California: 10 round limit
- Colorado: 15 round limit
- Connecticut: 10 round limit
- District of Columbia: 10 round limit
- Hawaii: 10 round limit
- Maryland: 10 round limit
- Massachusetts: 10 round limit
- New Jersey: 10 round limit
- New York: 10 round limit