You don't have to choose between a compact and full-size handgun, because Century Arms' Burnt Bronze Canik TP9DA 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol is the ideal size compromise between both!
The TP9DA Pistol was designed to give shooters the ability to carry a double-action/single-action trigger style trigger in a modern polymer frame.
The pistol features a 4.07" barrel with a MIL-STD-1913 under-barrel rail for equipping tactical accessories. Both the barrel and the slide have a nitride finish for enhanced durability. The pistol's red and green fiber optic front sight enables efficient target acquisition.
The loaded chamber indicator makes it easy to check if a round is chambered. The top-mounted, left-hand disassembly button safely decocks the striker pin for for safe handling and disassembly. The short reset single-action trigger provides a smooth pull. The side reversible magazine catch and alternate backstraps allow for a custom fit.
The pistol comes with a patented Slidelock retention holster, two 18-round magazines, a magazine loader, a cleaning kit.
- 4.07" barrel with MIL-STD-1913 under-barrel rail
- Barrel and slide have an ultra-durable nitride finish
- Warren tactical sights with dot sight
- Patented double-action trigger with nickel-coated action components
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Top-mounted, left-hand disassembly button safely decocks the striker pin for for safe handling and disassembly
- Side reversible magazine catch and alternate backstraps for a custom fit
- Patented Slidelock retention holster
- Comes with two 18-round magazines, a magazine loader, and a cleaning kit
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Color: Burnt Bronze
- Capacity: 18+1 rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.07"
- Overall Length: 7.16"
- Height: 5.70"
- Width: 1.30"
- Weight: 1.74 lbs.
NOTE: You are responsible to follow local and state laws. Check https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/ for laws in your state.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !