Thermoplastic shell structural helmet with a perfect balance of durability and performance.Lightest structural fire helmet in the Cairns line. The Structural 360 helmet offers well balanced construction for all-day comfort. Tough thermoplastic shell provides the durability for everyday use.
All Cairns helmets have the following features:
- Market-leading 5-year shell replacement warranty.
- Non-corroding, high-temperature-resistant faceshield/goggle hardware.
- Rugged, high-temperature edge will not melt or drip.
- Easy front headband adjustment for proper SCBA mask fit.
- Simple rear ratchet height adjustment to fit all head sizes.
- Headband (6 3/8” to 8 3/8”) fits a wide variety of head sizes.
- Durable helmet hanger fits on large hooks and resists bending.
- Minimal parts for lower service cost and easier maintenance.
Goggles can be used alone or with a faceshield. They can be stored on the front or back of the helmet, or quickly removed.
4” Tuffshield® Visor. Although it costs you no more than the clear and smoke visor options, we at TheFireStore.com believe the Tuffshield visor offers distinct advantages.
We supply it as the standard equipment visor on all Cairns Traditional and Deluxe Configuration helmets for some very good reasons: Tuffshield is significantly more heat resistant. The Tuffshield Defender visor is heat-resistant up to 500° F. Other visor materials will start to melt at about 345° Tuffshield is a heavier grade material with more impact resistance.
As the name implies, it’s just tougher. The slight yellowish tint helps you see better, day or night. Like a pair of amber shooting glasses, they filter out harsh wavelengths and glare, improving contrast and revealing more detail under all lighting conditions—including looking at flames. 4” amber Tuffshield visor is compliant with NFPA 1971, 2013 edition. All visors meet ANSI Z87.1+ impact requirements.
Standard Configuration Includes:
- Flannel Cushion Liner
- Nomex Earlaps
- Leather Cushion Liner
- PBI/Kevlar Earlaps
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !