CZ Upland Ultralight All-Terrain, 12 Gauge, O/U, 28" Barrel, LE OnlyMust be a qualified individual with ID credentials to purchase. Orders for unqualified persons will be canceled.
Individual law enforcement officers, first responders, military personnel (active and retired), and private security firms.
Accredited State or local Law Enforcement or Security agencies.
Clad in OD Green and walnut, these shotguns stand out without being ostentatious. The muted green Cerakote finish makes them ideal for field work, increasing their hardiness and making them near impervious to the elements.
The stand-out feature of this series of scatterguns is a small but revolutionary addition to the ejector/extractor of the break-open variants. To make them more ideal for use in a duck blind or while handling dogs and equipment in the field, each of the All-Terrain over/unders and side-by-sides has a set of rare earth magnets installed in their extractor or ejectors. With these magnets in place, most modern shells are retained in the gun even when the gun is turned upside down. This makes loading them easy in a pit blind or boat, and never will a dog-handler accidentally dump shells out of their gun while bending over to work with their dog.
Equipped with sling swivels and extended chokes, these shotguns are ready to chase birds – from doves and ducks to turkeys and grouse!
- Chambering: 12 Gauge
- Max Shell Length: 3”
- Barrel Length: 28”
- Chokes: Extended Black
- Stock: Turkish Walnut with Pistol Grip
- Length Of Pull: 14.5”
- Barrel Finish: OD Green Cerakote
- Ejector Extractor: Extractor
- Rib: 8mm Flat Vent
- Overall Length: 47”
- Weight: 6.3 lbs +/-
- Comb: 1.5”
- Heel: 2.25”
- Safety: Manual Tang Safety
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms