CZ-USA Field Sports Project Upland Bobwhite G2, 12ga, LE Only
Individual law enforcement officers, first responders, military personnel (active and retired), and private security firms.
Accredited State or local Law Enforcement or Security agencies.
Letting the online community design their ideal upland shotgun, this fine side-by-side was created by popular vote, with each and every aspect determined by the many followers of Project Upland. The resulting gun resembles our best-selling Bobwhite G2, but with some key upgrades!
Most apparent is the elevated wood quality in the form of select-grade Turkish walnut. The color case finish, decorative side plates, and tasteful hand-engraving are borrowed from our Sharp-Tail model, while the English-style straight grip and double triggers remain true to the Bobwhite’s design, as do the splinter forend, 28″ barrels, and five flush chokes.
While this model doesn’t depart drastically from the Bobwhite G2 it’s built off of, those small changes add up to make a premium side-by-side, and a good-looking one at that!
- Chambering: 12 gauge
- Max Shell Length: 3”
- Chokes: 5 (F, IM, M, IC, C)
- Barrel Length: 28”
- Stock: Select-grade Turkish walnut
- Length of Pull: 14.5”
- Receiver Finish: Cold Case Hardened
- Barrel Finish: Gloss Black Chrome
- Ejector Extractor: Extractor
- Rib_ 8mm Flat
- Weight: 7.2 lbs +/-
- Comb: 1.5”
- Heel: 2.25”
- Trigger Mech: Dual Triggers
- Safety: Manual Tang Safety
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms