CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol, OD Green, 9mm, 20rd, LE OnlyMust be a qualified individual with ID credentials to purchase. Orders for unqualified persons will be canceled.
Individual law enforcement officers, first responders, military personnel (active and retired), and private security firms.
Accredited State or local Law Enforcement or Security agencies.
Finally available for public consumption is the much anticipated Scorpion sub-gun. Imported as a pistol, it is a blowback-operated semi-auto in 9mm with a short 7.75” barrel.
Open sights ride on an 11” Picatinny rail perfect for mounting optics. Starting in 2016, Scorpion Pistols feature 1/2x28 threads hidden underneath the factory flash-hider, meaning users can fit either 1/2x28 or 18x1 accessories to the muzzle. Also added is a QD sling swivel pocket integrated into the rear sling attachment point.
Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable, and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
With a wealth of accessories and attachments available for the Scorpion platform, customization can easily be done with a number of braces, grips, forends, magazines, safeties, mag releases, charging handles, and triggers designed specifically for the EVO 3 platform.
The most impressive stat on the Scorpion Pistol is the price tag!
Current production Scorpion pistols lack the 0.75″ sling slot on the left side of the action that is present on earlier variants.
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol is legally classified by the ATF as a pistol and is intended by CZ-USA to be used as a pistol. Under current federal law and ATF policy attaching a stock to this pistol – or attaching a device that is then used as a stock or intended to be used as a stock, constitutes the making of a short-barreled rifle which requires registration with ATF and the payment of the applicable tax. Users of the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol bear the sole responsibility for ensuring their use of the firearm complies with all local, state, and federal firearms laws.
- Chambering: 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 20+1
- Magazine Type: Double Stack Polymer
- Frame: Fiber-reinforced Polymer
- Grips: Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
- Trigger Mech: SA
- Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged, muzzle threaded 18x1 right-hand and 1/2x28
- Sights: Adjustable
- Overall Length: 16”
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Safety: Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High-capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering.
It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
State Restrictions on High-Capacity Magazines
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|