CZ Scorpion 3+ Micro Pistol, 9mm, 4.2", M-LOK, (2) 20rd mags, LE Only
Must be a qualified individual with ID credentials to purchase.
- Individual law enforcement officers, first responders, military personnel (active and retired), and private security firms.
- Accredited State or local Law Enforcement or Security agencies.
- Orders for unqualified persons will be canceled.
In 2014 CZ raised the bar with the release of the CZ Scorpion EVO 3. Building on their most popular firearm, the CZ Scorpion 3+ is an enhanced Scorpion model featuring upgrades most requested by CZ customers.
With backward-compatible magazines, an ambidextrous mag release and bolt catch, improved sights, and upgraded grip ergonomics the Scorpion 3 + offers the operator an exceptional shooting experience on the range, as well as confidence and security at home.
- Ambidextrous Mag Release: The new mag release is now AR-style and accessible on both sides.
- New Magazines: The 3+ magazines are backward compatible with the Scorpion EVO 3
- Upgraded Grip Design: The new ergonomic grip design makes it a more comfortable shooting experience for the user.
- Redesigned Polymer Handguard: The M-LOK® handguard is now upgraded from aluminum to polymer to reduce heat transfer and for a more comfortable shooting experience.
- Chambering: 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Magazine Type: Double stack polymer
- Frame: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Sights: Adjustable, Aluminum
- Grips: Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
- Barrel: 4.2”, threaded 1/2x28
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- Overall Length: 14.63”
- Height: 8.9”
- Width: 2.4”
- Safety: Ambidextrous thumb safety
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High-capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering.
It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
State Restrictions on High-Capacity Magazines
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|