CZ P-10 F, 9mm, 19rd, Black Polymer Frame, LE OnlyMust be a qualified individual with ID credentials to purchase. Orders for unqualified persons will be canceled.
Individual law enforcement officers, first responders, military personnel (active and retired), and private security firms.
Accredited State or local Law Enforcement or Security agencies.
Discontinued 2023. Giving the P-10 C a big brother, the F is a full-size model. With 19+1 capacity, the P-10 F is unsurpassed in the striker-fired world when it comes to flush-fitting mags. The longer slide and barrel bring a better sight radius, meaning it’s even easier to be accurate with. The added weight means it shoots flatter and reduced felt recoil.
One change that happens on both the US-made and Czech-made P-10s is the switch to a swappable magazine release. With a change in geometry, the goal was to eliminate the stiffness some customers experienced as the magazine release broke in, even though it became smooth after some use. This new reversible release just requires a few minutes to swap, allowing the P-10 to remain lefty-friendly.
Much more than just CZ's take on the striker-fired pistol, the P-10 is decidedly CZ, from the way it feels to the way it shoots.
First order of business, ergonomics. Anyone who’s picked up a CZ 75 for the first time gets it, it just has to feel right in the hand. With the CZ grip angle, the P-10 avoids that ‘brick-in-the-hand’ feeling that has plagued many in the striker-fired genre, allowing it to point naturally. A mild palm swell, deep beavertail and three interchangeable backstraps make the P-10 fit a wide variety of hands as if it were built for them. Because it was.
Next up, trigger. So many striker-fired pistols do many things right, falling short when it comes time to pull the trigger. The P-10’s trigger is designed to minimize creep and stacking, and after initial break-in averages a clean 4.5-5 lb pull and rebounds with a short, positive reset — meaning single shots can be meticulously placed while follow-ups are effortless.
Built to withstand the rigors of military use, its fiber-reinforced polymer frame and hardy nitride finish are made for the daily grind. A generous trigger guard allows use with gloved hands while being undercut to allow as high a grip as possible, and a set of metal tactical 3-dot sights allow for one-handed manipulation of the slide on a belt.
Take-down of the P-10 will be familiar to most fans of striker-fired guns, and even more pleasing will be holster compatibility with some of the most common guns on the market.
It may have taken a while to come to market, but we feel the wait has been worth it. With CZ reliability, engineered ergonomics and a bevy of features both familiar and new, the P-10 is the complete package.
- Chambering: 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 19+1
- Frame: Fiber-reinforced Polymer
- Trigger Mech: Striker
- Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged
- Sights: Fixed Three-Dot
- Barrel Length: 4.5”
- Overall Length: 8”
- Weight: 28.2 oz
- Safety: Firing Pin Block Safety, Trigger Safety
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms