CZ P-07 OD Green, 9mm Luger, 15rd, Polymer Frame, LE OnlyMust be a qualified individual with ID credentials to purchase. Orders for unqualified persons will be canceled.
Individual law enforcement officers, first responders, military personnel (active and retired), and private security firms.
Accredited State or local Law Enforcement or Security agencies.
With an OD Green polymer frame and tritium night sights, this variant of the P-07 is new for 2018.
Introduced in 2009, the CZ P-07 was the first handgun to feature the convertible Omega trigger system. A simplification of the CZ 75’s hammer ignition method, the Omega’s trigger parts are interlocking in nature, allowing full disassembly and reassembly without the need for gunsmithing experience or tools.
The best part of this system is its convertible decocker/safety system. Whether the user wants to carry the pistol cocked and locked like a 1911 or decocked for a double-action first pull of the trigger, a few minutes time allows the swapping of the safety for a decocking lever or vice versa.
The P-07 received a facelift in 2014, removing any sharp edges and adding forward cocking serrations and interchangeable backstraps. Metal sights, new trigger and hammer designs and a fiber-reinforced polymer rounded out the updates, resulting in a pistol that’s even more comfortable for all-day carry, increasingly adaptable to user preferences and hardier than ever before.
Note: Some CZ-USA dealers order special versions that vary from the standard configuration. This might be a difference in sights, safety mechanisms, finish or accessory package. From time to time you may find a P-07 with an extended barrel, tactical light, tritium sights or safety levers only. There are a number of special versions CZ ships throughout the year. May ship with or without a lanyard loop.
- Chambering: 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 15
- Magazine Type: Double Stack
- Frame: OD Green Polymer
- Grips: Stippled
- Trigger Mech: Omega DA/SA
- Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged
- Sights: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 3.75”
- Overall Length: 7.2”
- Weight: 27.7 oz
- Safety: Interchangeable Ambidextrous, Decocker,/Manual Safety, Safety Stop on Hammer, Firing Pin Block Safety
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High-capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering.
It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
State Restrictions on High-Capacity Magazines
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|