CZ Bren Ms Pistol, 5.56x45, 30rd, LE Only
Individual law enforcement officers, first responders, military personnel (active and retired), and private security firms.
Accredited State or local Law Enforcement or Security agencies.
The next generation of the Bren, the Bren 2 Ms makes its first landfall in the US in pistol form with multiple barrel lengths and two chamberings. Whereas the 805 Bren was designed to a specific set of requirements set out by the Czech military, the Bren 2 is a clean-sheet design. With a bevy of changes, the most noticeable is sure to be the strict weight-loss regimen that the Bren 2 has undergone. With a trimmed-down aluminum receiver and a lower made from carbon fiber-reinforced polymer, the result is a robust but substantially lighter gun.
Gone is the reciprocating charging handle, replaced with one that stays stowed in the forward position until it is needed. Swappable from side to side, it does double duty as a forward assist. Also added is an AR-style bolt catch/release system that is mirrored on both sides of the firearm, as well as a catch/release nestled into the front of the trigger guard. The magazine release and safety are also ambidextrous and located in very familiar locations for anyone versed in the AR platform.
Chambered in 223 and 7.62×39, each is available in several barrel lengths. AR-15 style magazines are used for 223 variants, whereas in 7.62 the factory’s magazines are used to ensure last round hold-open and consistent feeding. All variants are swappable to different barrel lengths and chamberings and also feature a modular forend that can be swapped to different lengths.
In pistol form, the Bren 2 Ms comes with a flush rear plate that has the provision for attaching a AR-style buffer tube for the installation of an arm brace, cheek rest or similar pistol stabilizing device. For those who wish to SBR, a Carbine buffer tube and stock can be installed or the entire rear plate can be removed and replaced with a factory folding/adjustable stock.
- Chambering: .223/5.56x45
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Magazine Type: AR-15/M16
- Frame: Carbon Fiber-reinforced Polymer
- Grips: Stippled
- Sights: Folding Adjustable
- Barrrel: 8.26”
- Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged
- Sights: Adjustable
- Overall Length: 19.9”
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Safety: Ambidextrous Manual Safety
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High-capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering.
It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
State Restrictions on High-Capacity Magazines
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|