Bullard introduces a whole new look in fire helmets.Courage, self-sacrifice and tradition are the words that define firefighters. Now there is a traditional helmet that honors these values while offering the critical protection of modern materials. The new USTM Series traditional fire helmet sports a textured, matte finish giving it the rugged look of a leather helmet. No compromises. That's the hallmark of the new USTM.
The Bullard USTM features a Thermoglas® outer shell, urethane foam impact cap, brass eagle, 6-point crown strap, sure-lock ratchet headband with removable brow pad, nomex chin-strap with quick release buckle and postman slide, and a black nomex ear/neck protector.
- Rugged, matte finish: The USTM's textured, non-glossy finish is the preference of the traditional firefighter.
- Built Tough: The Thermoglas® outer shell sets the standard of unmatched durability.
- Urethane Foam Impact Cap: Stable high-heat foam provides superior impact/penetration protection and heat insulation.
- Brass Eagle: The patriotic Stars & Stripes Eagle is essential for a quality traditional helmet. Standard on all USTM models, the eagle accommodates every leather front on the market.
- Outstanding Fit and Comfort: Engineered to be the most comfortable traditional helmet on the market, the Bullard USTM boasts innovative features such as a removable brow pad and crown cover. With 12 custom comfort settings, the USTM offers unrivaled versatility for customization of fit and comfort.
- Simple one-handed operation
- Easily accommodates eyewear
- Increased area of protection
- Comfort nosepiece
- Quick removal for cleaning
- Made in the USA
|A sleek, low-profile, NFPA certified goggle designed to fit comfortably over most prescription glasses. The Innerzone Series of NFPA certified firefighting goggles is used by the world's most elite firefighting teams. This series is designed to withstand the rigors of structural firefighting, while offering the highest levels of protection and safey available. Certified by independent test labs to meet or exceed all the standards associated with NFPA 1971: 2013 Edition, including the 500°F 5-minute oven test. The Innerzone 2 goggle utilizes a patented Snap-On/Snap-Off strap and mounting system. This allows goggles to be stowed on front or rear of helmet, or quickly removed.|
|Bourke Eye Shield. Flip Down Eyeshields gives the helmet a real traditional look.|
|4” Faceshield Visor. The R334 4" Hard-coated Polyaralate Faceshield and the appropriate mounting hardware and wing protectors offers a superior form of eye protection. Certified by independent test labs to meet or exceed all the standards associated with NFPA 1971: 2013 Edition.|
Build your own Leather Front!
Please Note: We can only sell this product to our customers in North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada).