The comfort of safety glasses with the fit and seal of a goggle.Bolle Tracker Safety Glasses feature a high contour (8 base) lens with 180º distortion-free viewing and superior optical quality.
Rubberized eye seal provides exceptional protection against dust and other particles. Interchangeable foam seal gives added brow and cheek protection. Adjustable head strap improves fit and protection.
Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 requirements and provides 99.9% protection for harmful UVA/UVB light.
- Removable foam reinforcement with indirect ventilation
- Optimal fit in a comfortable, durable frame
- Rubberized eye seal provides exceptional protection against dust and other particles
- Adjustable headstrap improves fit and protection
- Can be fitted with an Rx prescription lens adapter while maintaining impact protection approval
- D3 Rated for Liquid Splash Protection
- High-impact 2.2 mm polycarbonate lens anti-fog/anti-scratch coated on both sides
- High-contour (8 base) lens with 180° distortion free viewing and superior optical quality
- 99.99% UVA and UVB light absorption
- Adjustable neckcord and soft pouch included
- RX insert also available
- Frame Color: Black/Gray
- Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog Lens Coating
- Case/Strap: Yes
- Waterproof: No
- Sunshade: No
- Rainguard: No
- Height: 2.5"
- Length: 6.5"
- Width: 3"
- Weight: 3.55 oz
- Clear: Approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality
- Smoke: Provides excellent protection against UV and solar radiation
- Yellow: Designed and used in case of low light situations improving contrast
- Twilight: Reduces eye fatigue and eye strain caused by blue light, perfect for indoor and outdoor use
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome Fit and Very Comfortable
Very glad I purchased these glasses. The twilight lens gives sun protection but can be used in dim light also. The rest of the crew liked them and have ordered them as well.
Good price/solid glasses
They were inexpensive, which I liked. They are great for L and M jobs as well as demo. Very comfortable with adjustable headband. Really like the foam cushion around eyes. Tighten those up and you have minimal debris in your eyes. Would buy them again.
these fog up bad
I bought these for grass fire shades thinking that they would keep my eyes safe. before we got to the fire i was sweating inside the glasses no where else. long story short i worked the fire with no glasses so i could see. with better vents they would be nice.