Dynamic Entry® provides operators in the field with mission specific tooling options to best meet their tactical entry needs.
Dynamic Entry’s Tactical Backpack Series™ has become the standard for law enforcement and military agencies throughout the world. From the original Tactical Backpack Kit to Blackhawk's new Modular Backpack™, Dynamic Entry® provides operators in the field with mission specific tooling options to best meet their tactical entry needs.
Dynamic Entry® continuously seeks input from operators in the field. Designed specifically to meet Active Shooter call outs, the TBK-C carries the ThunderMaul™ (DE-TM), the BoltMaster™ (DE-BM) and the newly designed Active Shooter Hallagan Tool™ (DE-ASHT). In order to protect the operator, a specialized horn protector was designed to hold the tapered horn in place against the pack while still allowing for rapid and easy tool deployment.
Constructed of 1000 denier NyTaneon® Nylon and heavily padded with closed cell foam, the TBK-C’s pack is durable and reliable in even the most extreme situations.
DE-BM BOLTMASTER BOLT CUTTER™
- Specifically heat treated cutting edges finest available anywhere
- For use on security chains, chain link fences and non-case hardened locks
- Handles electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
- Sure-Grip handle system is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
- Handle will not absorb glass shards and is self-extinguishing
- Drop forged, high carbon steel head
- Maul combines axe and sledge into one compact tool
DE-ASHT ACTIVE SHOOTER HALLAGAN TOOL™
- Features both a non-parking fork end and the newly redesigned stainless steel wedge horn
- Wedge features the newly redesigned tempered stainless steel wedge with counter-angled friction ridges
- Counter-angled friction ridges also provide stability during breaching operations and prevent tool slippage
- Handles will not absorb glass shards, are electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC and self-extinguishing
60ME00BK MANUAL ENTRY TOOL PACK™
- Securely carries the SOHT or SOB, ThunderMaul, or Mini ThunderSledge, and BoltMaster
- Constructed of 1000 denier NyTaneon® nylon
- Individual pouches and retention straps for each tool
- Fully adjustable chest and waist straps
Ratings & Reviews
I recently crossed-over from the FD to the PD, so there is no lack of knowledge on the use of forcible entry tools. I was provided training specific to the use of the tools found in the Blackhawk! entry tool pack, and on the simulators, they seemed to work great. Then, about a week later, I was dispatched on a domestic in progress and needed to use the entry tools to get through the deadbolt on the front door. I grabbed the ""prying tool"", only to have that sudden realization that it's completely useless, simply because of its design. I then grabbed the sledge, only to find that when I was pounding away on the door, it lacked the weight to really make a strong impact. There is a reason that a set of irons (heavy sledge and a halligan bar) cost more than this ""do it all pack"". Don't waste your money on this pack, and spend a little extra to get a set of REAL TOOLS, not these toys.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !