Link several together to store several batteries without worry of them migrating about your pack!
ASP's Interconnecting Link™ Cases provide protective storage, organization and transport of high energy lithium batteries. Use these polypropylene cases to eliminate the risk of possible contact with metal objects causing discharge or excessive heat build-up and to protect terminals from damage. The tab lock keeps the batteries firmly inside the case until they're needed. The translucent carriers can be linked together by means of dovetail tracks on each side of the case to accommodate any quantity of power cells.
- Made of translucent polypropylene for easy viewing of batteries
- Safely carry spare CR123A lithium batteries
- Eliminates risk of possible contact with metal objects causing discharge or excessive heat build-up
- Protects terminals from damage
- Tab lock keeps batteries firmly inside case until they're needed
- Dovetail tracks on both sides allow cases to be linked together to accommodate more batteries
"The photos depict 2 different views of the battery case. One photo shows the case with 2 batteries and the second photo shows what appears to be 4 cases linked together. How many cases are included if the quantity ordered is ""1"""
Each quantity of ""1"" will be a case that holds two batteries. Cases may be linked together if you have more than one case.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !