ASP's BreakAway Window Breaker provides safe, effective, positive window breakage in any tactical environment.
The gasket system around vehicle windows provides a protective cushion that prevents breakage. Trying to shatter a window to extract an occupant is extremely difficult. A baton or hammer will bounce off if not precisely placed, while a push punch or spring breaker will carry your hand into broken glass. ASP's BreakAway Window Breaker, however, provides safe, effective, positive window breakage in any tactical environment. Install the BreakAway between the ASP Baton handle and the baton cap. To use the BreakAway, remove the baton cap and strike a vehicle side or back window from any tactically sound angle. To break the front window of a vehicle, make a series of strikes in a circle, then break out the circle. The BreakAway's three precision ground ceramic pins will shatter window glass from any angle. If you're looking for a safe, efficient, and reliable way to break vehicle windows in order to rescue occupants, you'll find that ASP's BreakAway Window Breaker will suit your needs well.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aerospace aluminum and hardcoat anodized
- Breaker can be attached between the cap and handle of any ASP baton
- Breaker adds less than .75" to the baton length
- Three custom molded ceramic pins provide instant entry through tempered glass at any angle
- Ceramic pins penetrate the glass, making it possible to break out perforated area
- For emergency entry through a windshield, punch a large circular pattern
- Breaker accepts the following existing ASP baton caps: Tactical (steel or aluminum), Logo, Grip, Leverage, Tactical Triad LED, and Tactical Defender OC
- Choose black or electroless to match your baton color
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !