The most popular professional kit that combines best selling 768 series pocket aneroid with the Adscope Sprague in a color coordinated premium nylon carry case.
- Combines ADC's ProsphygTM 768 with an AdscopeTM Sprague 641 and deluxe carry case
- Contemporary black enamel 300mmHg manometer
- Adcuff™ calibrated nylon cuff with proprietary Size Guide™ marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Chrome-plated deflation valve
- Complete aneroid, matching case, and color-matched Sprague stethoscope
- Extra large, color-matched, dual pocket carry case, measures 9” x 5” x 2”
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Sphyg Type: Pro's Combo
- Gauge Warranty: 20 Yr
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3mmHg @ 50ºF(10ºC) - 104ºF(40ºC)
- Sphyg Accuracy at extended temperature range: +/-3mmHg or 2% whichever is greater @ <50ºF(10ºC) and >104ºF(40ºC)
- Storage Temp: -4ºF (-20ºC) - 131ºF(55ºC)
- Valve Type: Standard
- Number of tubes: 2 Tubes
- Cuff type: ADCUFF
- Cuff size: Adult
- Cuff Range: 23-40cm
- Inflation Warranty: 3 Year
- Cuff color: Red
- Zipper case: 888R
"Does a blood pressure cuff need two tubes or only one and why"
Some have two and some have one. This one has two one to give a reading and one to be used with the valve.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !