Crafted from world famous Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric, the Taclite TDU Shirt combines rugged durability and rip resistance with a Teflon® fabric treatment that repels stains, soil, and moisture.Now available after multiple requests from 5.11 shoppers, the Long Sleeve Taclite® Lightweight TDU Shirt is a quick and agile alternative to aging BDU product lines, offering a stronger frame and lighter materials for superior performance that won’t slow you down. The patented Hidden Document Pockets at the chest offer plenty of covert storage space, bi-swing shoulders ensure full freedom of movement, and 26 individual bartacks at high stress locations ensure that the Taclite TDU Shirt stands up to the most demanding tactical environments.
- Lightweight, durable, breathable
- Replaces aging BDU product lines
- Bi-swing shoulder for a wider range of motion
- Teflon® treated for stain and soil resistance
- Patented 5.11 Hidden Document Pockets
- Built from 4.4 oz. Taclite ripstop fabric
- Triple-stitch construction
- 26 individual bartacks at key stress points
- Tough melamine buttons wont’ burn, crack, or melt
"What is Tactlight...is this a nylon? I am intrested in something that wicks sweat and is all synthetic"
65% polyester and 35% cotton ripstop 100% polyester products will wick but usually not preferred in if the fire industry ELbeco textrop shirt is on our web site, the style number varies by color
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !