The boot worn by the world's leading public safety personnel, the 5.11® A.T.A.C., just got promoted into a more durable, flexible, and comfortable boot.
The A.T.A.C. 2.0 Low 6” Boot is lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability.
A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry, and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support.
The full-grain leather toe, 840D nylon upper, and shock mitigation system provide the kind of rugged protection you need.
- Ortholite® full length dual density insole with a bottom layer of Ortholite® X25 foam for better cushioning and rebound with a top layer of Ortholite® Lazy recovery foam for a custom comfortable fit.
- Breathable tongue construction to allow maximum airflow
- Achilles flex zone for better maneuverability
- Polishable full grain leather toe
- Leather and Nylon upper material for better durability
- 5.11® ATAC midsole and outsole with Shock mitigation system™
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment on lining
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !