Same features as the StealthLite 2400 Flashlight but with an LED module.
The LED module gives an unsurpassed white collimated beam that penetrates through water, smoke, fog, and rain. The deep dish reflector provides up to 2.5 times Lux increase and 100% Lumen increase. Easy one-handed flip switch allows for trouble-free operation, even with gloves on. This 4 AA-cell flashlight is watertight to 1 meter.
The optional photo luminescent shroud is a lens ring that emits a bright glow in the dark. This new generation photo luminescent material in the plastic absorbs the energy from any light source - fluorescent lights, the sun, or even the flashlight's own beam. No more fumbling in the dark for your flashlight.
- LED Module
- Hi-Impact Polycarbonate Lens
- Deep Dish Reflector
- Photo Luminescent Shroud Available
- Unbreakable Corrosion Proof ABS Body
- One Handed On/Off Locking Switch
- Heavy-Duty Lanyard
- Umbrella Valve
Popular Holder and Flashlight combos are available for Traditional Style Fire Helmets. The Traditional Style Helmet Flashlight Holder features:
- Stainless steel components
- Heavy duty, dual axis design
- No drilling required on your helmet
- Output: 183 lumens
- Runtime: 5h 45min
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
The tough resin body is corrosion proof and resistant to extreme temperatures and submersible. The StealthLite approvals make the flashlight safe to be used in gaseous or electrical hazardous environments. Four (4) AA alkaline batteries (included).
- Light Source: LED
- Batteries: Four (4) AA Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Body Material: LEXAN EXL Resin
- Length: 7" (17.8 cm)
- 7.3 oz. (0.21 kg) with batteries
- 3.7 oz. (0.1 kg) without batteries
- IECEx Approval: ITS.09.0017X Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, Ex ia IIIC T135??C Da IP66
- ETL Approval: Class I II III Div. 1 Grps. ABCDEFG Operating Temp. Class T4