Full size rechargeable flashlight with a Xenon and LED combination.
Revolutionary patented technology:
The LED/incandescent combination lets you choose a super-bright beam or an incredibly long runtime.
As a result of severe storms (summer or winter), it’s wise to plan for emergencies resulting in a major power loss as a result of extremes in hot or cold weather, hurricanes, typhoons, thunder storms, blizzards, and ice storms. Under severe weather conditions like these, portable systems offer an advantage when it becomes necessary to move about a facility to power down or disconnect critical equipment, retrieve sensitive documents, or guide employees through remote areas that lack adequate backup lighting.
- 8 watt halogen bulb with a 100-hour lifetime
- Pre-focused halogen beam of up to 16,000 Candela (peak beam intensity)
- 3 white LEDs with 100,000-hour lifetime provide up to 20 lumens; bulb rating is 120 lumens
- Lightweight, super-tough nylon polymer case with non-slip rubber comfort grip
- Runtime is 1.5 hours for halogen only; 11.5 hrs. for LEDs only; emergency backup LED (after full halogen run) = 1 hr. minimum
- Dual switches to select halogen or LEDs
- Constant-on and momentary modes
- High-capacity sub-C, nickel-cadmium rechargeable battery
- Power Failure Feature- when light is in charger in the "on" position, it will come on automatically during power failure
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- 13.2" / 1.1 lbs.
- Assembled in USA
The solution is Streamlight’s line of rechargeable, portable lanterns and flashlights that are equipped with “smart” power failure circuitry. When the power goes out, these rugged, dependable workhorse lighting tools switch on, helping to light the way to safety in pitch dark conditions. Ideal for evacuation team leaders and for placement in planned evacuation routes/areas, stairways and hallways.
2-way failsafe LED illumination:
- Runtime: The battery will support a minimum of 1 hour of LED light after the incandescent (main bulb) runs out.
- Bulb-life: Even if the main bulb burns out completely, the LEDs have 100,000 hours of life.
Lightweight, super-tough nylon polymer case designed with non-slip rubber comfort grip
||Length: 13.2 in. (33.53cm)
Major diameter: 2.5 in. (6.35cm)
Body diameter: 1.5 in. (3.81cm)
||1.1 lbs. (0.71 Kg) with included battery
||Unbreakable polycarbonate lens. Scratch resistant coating.
||10-watt, 6 volt Halogen bulb with 100 hour lifetime
3 High Intensity LEDs with 100,000 hour lifetime
||Halogen - up to 38,000 peak beam candlepower
Bulb rating: 120 lumens typical
LED rating: 20 lumens typical (3 LEDs)
||Lifetime dual switch control for halogen and LEDs
Momentary and constant on for Halogen
Constant on for LEDs
||Halogen only - 1 hour 30 minutes continuous.
LEDs only - 11 hours 30minutes
Emergency backup LED (after full halogen run) - 1 hour minimum
||5-cell, 6 Volt Nickel-cadmium sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
||Serialized for positive identification
IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation.
1 meter impact resistance tested.
||Overnight 10 hour charger/holder
||Limited lifetime warranty
Safety wands, 5 unit bank charger, ring holder and nylon holster