Designed and fully manufactured in Europe, Haix took their popular Black Eagle® Tactical 20 High and gave it an upgrade.
The Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX High has updated features that we’re sure customers are going to love.
- The HAIX® sole is more uniform black in color, without the shiny/gloss area around the heel
- The sole is still non-slip, shock absorbing, non-marking, fuel and oil resistant but as an added feature; they are now heat-resistant
- New Black Eagle® tread is self-cleaning; naturally releasing dried and caked on mud and dirt as you walk
- New insoles offer seamless comfort with softer cushioning in the heel
- More padding in the ankle area for additional ankle support and stability
- Fully manufactured and designed in Europe by HAIX®
Despite its many upgraded features, the Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX High is lightweight and durable making it the ideal boots to take with you wherever you go.
Shock Absorbent with Spring-Back Material
The foot can be prone to many injuries when on active military or police duty which is what makes these boots the perfect footwear. It protects the foot by evenly distributing your weight throughout with its supination and pronation support. And the cushioning in the heel area makes the shoes absorbent to shock and allows you to make good use of energy with its strong spring-back material.
Durable, Oil, and Gas Resistant Soles
Made out of special rubber and a unique tread design, the slip resistant soles of this boot gives you the capability to move freely without worrying about tripping or falling. This feature is called the multi-directional anti-slip grip and it can be especially helpful if you are hiking on uneven terrain or walking on slick surfaces. The boots are also oil and gas resistant and won’t mark up your floor. And to protect your foot from stones, rocks, and uneven terrain is the built in stone shield. There is nothing worse than feeling every stone or rock through the bottom of your shoes.
Perfect Climate Comfort During Any Weather
The GORE-TEX® inner liner of this tactical pair makes it waterproof so you won’t have to worry whether it’s raining or not. And with the HAIX® Climate System, your feet are guaranteed to feel comfortable at all times. The air circulation process balances the temperature inside the boot to keep the feet cool during hot temperatures and warm during cool temperatures. In our Sun Reflect system, you will find that leather reduces the heating effect of the upper, keeping the feet cooler on sunny days.
Perfect Fit Even With Wide Or Slim Calf
The 2-Zone Lacing system of the Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX High allows you to adjust the width of your boot in the foot and leg area separately. So you have a perfect fit, even for people with very wide or slim calves.
Limited Extended Warranty
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- Waterproof/breathable with GORETEX® Extended
- Stone shield prevents uneven surfaces from pressing through to the foot
- Cushiony, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial insole with “AIRFLOW” channels
- Pronation support to prevent arch collapsing inward
- Supination support with spring back energy return
- Asymmetrical TPU for stabilizing the heel
- Cushioning in the heel area for shock absorption
- Metal free
- Durable anti-slip sole resistant to oil and gasoline, non-marking