FL75R Rechargeable LED Pure Beam Focusing Headlamp
The FL75R Headlamp is the first rechargeable headlamp in Coast's FL series. The light features their Flex Charge Dual Power system. The Flex Charge feature allows for the rechargeable battery pack to be recharged inside or outside of the headlamp using a micro USB. The Dual Power allows for it to run on Coast's custom rechargeable lithium battery pack or standard alkaline batteries. The first button on the headlamp gives you the ability to shine an ultra wide flood beam and then quickly twist the bezel to a long reaching spot beam with transition halo. The second button on the headlamp enables the user to switch quickly to a fixed red LED light to preserve night vision. It also includes a reflective safety strap for additional safety benefits.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the FL75R Headlamp is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The FL75R Headlamp is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Reflective Strap: Provides additional user visibility in low light
- Dual Color: White | Red: White and red beams all in one. Red light preserves night vision
- Twist Focus: Twist the head of the light to move between a flood and a spot beam.
- Flex Charge: Flex Charge is a rechargeable system that allows for recahrging the batteries either in or out of the light with USB, AC or DC.
- Dual Power: Always Ready. This light operates with both standard alkaline batteries and Coast custom rechargeable battery cartridge and batteries include.
The Pure Beam Focusing Optic
||Pure Beam Focusing
|Light output (high)
|Light output (low)
|Beam distance (high)
||511 ft / 156 m
|Beam distance (low)
||177 ft / 54 m
||3.2 oz / 90.71 g
||Lithium ion pack or 3x AAA
combines Coast’s largest Ultra View Flood Beam with the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam making either up close or downrange illumination highly effective. While using the Ultra View Flood Beam, there is a consistent circle of light up to 11.5 feet (3.5 meters) in diameter at 6 feet (1.8 meters) in distance. While on the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam, you can illuminate up to 767 feet (234 meters) downrange with a transition halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.