The Duty Belt Suspender is Designed to Lighten the Load of Duty Belt Gear
Designed as an undergarment suspender to distribute the weight of the duty belt across the shoulders and upper back. Metal casted snap hooks ensure that they will not come loose. Adjustable up to 48".
- Black Tactical Duty Belt Over or Undergarment Suspender
- 1.5" Wide Side Clip Suspenders with Metal Snap Hooks
- One Size Fits All
As a result of the increased weight of the duty belt, Law Enforcement, Security, and Military Officers have been experiencing medical problems like hip and back fatigue. Wesol Distribution has developed "The Duty Belt Suspender", designed to distribute some of the weight of the duty belt across the shoulders and upper back.
The suspender is easy to adjust and the casted snap hooks, although easy to click on, ensure that the suspender will not come loose. The D-rings supplied will work with any belt keeper style. The soft elastic material ensures strength and durability for greater comfort.
- Put the suspenders on over the shirt. Attach the “D” rings to the belt keeper and the snap hooks attach to the “D” rings.
- Adjust the straps for best fit to reduce the most weight.
- Measure above where the snap hook attaches to the D ring and mark on the shirt where the button hole will go.
- After the button hole is created on each side.
- Put the suspender on under the shirt.
- Pull the snap hook through the button hole and attach to the D ring on the duty belt.