The new DD Magazine is the only one worthy of the Daniel Defense name and is built with the same legendary quality and exacting standards as Daniel Defense world-class firearms.
Its 32-round capacity for 5.56mm and 300 Blackout rounds is the most notable enhancement while maintaining the same size as industry-standard 30-round magazines. The DD Magazine surpasses the standard in strength and durability with its lightweight, cutting-edge carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction. An improved feed-lip design and an enhanced anti-tilt follower provide smooth, reliable feeding, while an impact-absorbing baseplate design adds to the magazine’s overall durability. The textured body gives the shooter a firm grip on the magazine while reloading in any situation, with or without gloves. For reliability, durability, ease of maintenance, and legendary Daniel Defense quality, go with the name you can trust. Ask for Daniel Defense.
- 32-round capacity in the same size magazine as industry-standard 30-round magazines
- Caliber: 5.56MM NATO, .223 REM, 300BLK
- Compatibility: M4, M16, AR-15 Variants
- Lightweight carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction
- Surface grip feature for performance-driven control in all situations
- Improved feed lip design for optimized feeding and reliability
- Impact absorbing baseplate design for long-lasting durability
- Enhanced anti-tilt follower for reliable feeding
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Snag-free design
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA
The following States have restrictions on high capacity magazines: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Washington D.C. This product cannot be shipped to these states or any other restricted state or local municipality. It is the responsibility of the customer to know and abide with state and local gun laws.
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.