Designed to enhance the way you control your Mossberg 590/590A1 shotgun, Magpul’s MOE M-LOK Forend is excellent for sporting, home defense, and on-duty use.
The MOE M-LOK Forend is a drop-in, reinforced polymer replacement for Mossberg 590/590A1* 12ga shotguns. The forend’s extended length and front and rear hand stops enable improved pump manipulation, while its M-LOK slots allow you to directly attach any M-LOK accessory to the forend. The forend does not overlap the receiver, enabling sidesaddle compatibility. Durable, versatile, and easy to use, the MOE M-LOK Forend adds modularity to the proven Mossberg platform for excellent sporting, home defense, and on-duty use.
- Reinforced polymer forend enhances the modularity of Mossberg’s 590/590A1* 12ga shotguns for excellent sporting, home defense, and on-duty use
- Extended length and front and rear hand stops enable improved pump manipulation
- M-LOK slots allow you to directly attach any M-LOK accessory to the forend
- Forend does not overlap the receiver, enabling sidesaddle compatibility
- Forend includes an installation wrench
- E.A.R. (Exported Adminstration Regulations) Controlled Product
*NOTE: Not compatible with the optional Mossberg heatshield. Removal is required before use.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).