Magpul’s M-LOK Polymer Offset Light Mount allows you to easily and securely mount weapon lights or optics to M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends.
Made of lightweight, heavy duty polymer, the M-LOK Offset Light Mount features beveled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges. The light mount features four slots that support MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts; it also allows for the direct attachment of SureFire M300/M600 Scout Lights®. The ambidextrous mounting platform can then securely mount the weapon light or optic at either the 11 or 1 o’clock positions on M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends.
- Lightweight, heavy duty polymer light mount features beveled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges
- Four slots can support MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts
- SureFire M300/M600 Scout Lights® can be directly attached to the mount
- Ambidextrous mounting platform mounts the weapon light or optic at either the 11 or 1 o’clock positions on M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends
- All hardware necessary for direct attachment to M-LOK slots is included
- E.A.R. (Exported Adminstration Regulations) Controlled Product
- Max Length: 1.6”
- Weight (with hardware): 0.7 oz.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.