Coronado 3037, Black Dial w/ Green Markings
The unique Luminox Light Technology ensures at-a-glance visibility – in fact, the technology Luminox watches provide a constant glow 24/7, no matter what the conditions are, for up to 25 years.
- 44 mm
- Carbon reinforced polycarbonate case with stainless steel case back
- Carbon reinforced unidirectional ratcheting bezel
- Tempered scratch resistant mineral crystal
- Multi-jewel Swiss quartz movement
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- Black rubber (NBR) signature strap with green stitching and stainless steel signature buckle
- Luminox self-powered illumination
- Swiss Made
Luminox uses a proprietary technology, formerly reserved for the military, that makes Luminox watches literally stand out. Each Luminox watch features tiny gas lights (borosilicate glass capsules), which are always lit, on the hands, hour markers and when necessary, bezels. As a result, Luminox watches are always readable at a glance, no matter what the conditions are.
All Luminox watches are Swiss Made.
These watches must undergo additional manufacturing steps that other watches do not require. The Luminox self-powered illumination system must be installed into each and every watch. It is a costly and time consuming endeavour but it is what makes Luminox watches special.