The Presidio® is one of the most recognizable tactical Benchmade knives and defined the Auto AXIS®.
The bi-directional tread on the aluminum handles provide positive grip and multiple sizes and blade styles are available. MOLLE® compatible.
- Designer: Pardue
- Mechanism: AXIS-Automatic
- Action: Automatic-opening
- Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.47" (8.81cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.18mm)
- Open Length: 8.25" (20.96cm)
- Closed Length: 4.87" (12.37cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.64" (16.26mm)
- Weight: 5.60oz. (158.76g)
Benchmade builds knives for the most demanding customers, from special operations forces to elite backcountry hunters, and building for the best requires the best raw materials. Benchmade selects premium blade steels and pairs them with aerospace-grade handle materials to create premium-grade knives and tools that provide great value for our customers.
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: Malice Clip (MOLLE Compatible), Standard
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: Yes
- Sheath Type: Cordura
- Use: Tactical
American made stainless steel with well-rounded characteristics including good edge retention, overall toughness, and corrosion resistance. A solid choice for most applications.
A nonferrous metal originally developed as a premium aircraft-grade aluminum, it offers a solid handle form and function at a nominal weight.
It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of any federal, state, or local restrictions and regulations that may apply when purchasing and carrying a knife.