Add this feature-laden, safety approved worklight to your toolbox of intrinsically safe equipment. The far-reaching beam of the Knucklehead Spot HAZ-LO can help you locate hazards or victims from a distance.
Single parabolic reflector provides a tight beam for longer range target illumination.
4 lighting modes:
- High for a tight, far-reaching beam: 150 lumens; 12,900 candela; 227m beam distance; runs 3.5 hours
- Low for when less light is ideal and for longer run times; 55 lumens; 4,300 candela; runs 12 hours
- Moonlight for low-level lighting and extended run times - runs 20 days
- Flash for signaling - runs 8 hours
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Uses rechargeable NiCd battery pack (fits existing Knucklehead chargers); also accepts four “AA” alkaline batteries
- Rubber dome push-button switch is easy to operate even when wearing heavy gloves
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability; available in orange (with clip)
- Full 360 degree rotation head with 210 degrees of articulation
- Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength
- IPX4 water-resistant
- All openings o-ring sealed
- 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Dimensions: 9.2 in. (23.4 cm); NiCd 23.1 oz (655 grams); Alkaline 18.3 oz (519 grams)
- Charger meets requirements of NFPA 1901-126.96.36.199 (2003) mounted in any position
Housing, base and battery housing made from high impact super tough nylon offering exceptional durability. All openings are O-ring sealed for weather resistance. Circular rare-earth magnet surrounded by durable nickel plated steel housing. One way valve for case venting; Unbreakable polycarbonate with silicone anti-scratch coating assembled in a heavy duty bezel. O-ring sealed.
One C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life. Rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt, 1.8 amp hour, 4 cell sub-C can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Optional four “AA” alkaline non-rechargeable battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
AC and DC one-hour fast chargers with full charge indicators designed specifically for AC or DC power sources. The universal Steady Charger, which requires up to 10 hours for a complete charge using AC or 12V DC charge cord. Optional PiggyBack® charger allows for simulatenously charging of the Knucklehead and a spare battery so you always have a light when you need it.
Class I & II Division 1, Groups C,D,F,G; Class III; T-Code: T4; Exia;
NON-INCENDIVE: Class I Division 2; Groups A,B,C,D, T-CODE T4
Permissible Flashlight; Approval. No. 20-4140001-0: Tested for Intrinsic Safety in Methane-Air mixtures only. Charge or replace batteries in fresh air only. Meets applicable European Community Directives.