Princeton Tec’s Charge Pro MPLS combines a high-powered headlamp and a helmet task light into a simple, lightweight tactical lighting system.
The Charge Pro MPLS (Modular Personal Lighting System) incorporates one MaxBright LED, which is excellent for night hiking, search and rescue operations, military missions, and distance spotting, and three UltraBright LEDs, which work well for close to mid-range tasks. The Charge Pro’s unique Flexi-Arm design allows you to direct the light in whichever direction you choose to best serve your lighting needs. The MPLS’s mode switch makes it easy to access the light’s high, medium, and low output levels in order to illuminate greater distances or conserve battery power, while its design prevents the light from being turned on accidentally. The MPLS’s IPX7 compliant, Level 2 waterproof polymer body provides waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. Though designed to function primarily as a headlamp, the Charge Pro can also be mounted on MICH/ACH helmets or MOLLE/PALS compatible gear using the included mounting hardware. The MPLS can also be mounted directly on Ops Core ACH-ARC helmet rails without needing an adaptor. With its versatile LEDs, waterproof polymer body, and compatibility with helmets and MOLLE gear, Princeton Tec’s Charge Pro MPLS provides specialized users on the toughest missions with functional and effective lighting.
- MaxBright LED emits a smooth, powerful light that’s excellent for night hiking, search and rescue operations, military missions, and distance spotting
- Three UltraBright LEDs emit a wide-beam, efficient light that’s ideal for close to mid-range tasks
- Unique Flexi-Arm design allows you to direct the Charge Pro’s light in whichever direction you choose
- MPLS features three output modes that allow you to adjust your light’s brightness and/or beam width to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power
- Level 2 waterproof polymer body provides waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes (IPX7 compliant)
- MPLS includes mounting hardware for MICH/ACH helmets and MOLLE/PALS webbing
- MPLS can be mounted directly on Ops Core ACH-ARC helmet rails without needing an adaptor
The highest quality LED available from Lumileds, Princeton Tec’s MaxBright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits focused narrow beams of smooth, powerful, white light useful in a wide range of applications, such as illuminating distant areas, hiking at night, or performing search and rescue operations. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the MaxBright LED depending upon the application.
3 UltraBright LEDs
The highest quality LED available, the UltraBright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by UltraBright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. UltraBright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of UltraBright LEDs.
Multiple settings on the Charge Pro MPLS give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness and/or beam width to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
This beam pattern combines focused narrow and focused wide beams to allow for the most versatility. At close range, the focused wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions so you can take advantage of your peripheral vision. The focused narrow beams create a long-throw spotlight ideal for night hiking and search and rescue.
Waterproof - Level 2
Princeton Tec’s intermediate rating, Level 2, is assigned to lights that offer a degree of water protection equivalent to IPX7 in the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards. Lights rated at Level 2 provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
POWER: 55 Lumens
3 UltraBright LEDs (can be red/white [CP-3 model], red/blue/infrared/white [CP-RBI model], red/green/infrared/white [CP-RGI model], or red/white/infrared [CP-RWI-TAN])
1 MaxBright LED
BURN TIME: 22 Hours
BATTERIES: 1 CR123 Lithium
WEIGHT: 47g with Batteries
- Burn Time: 5.5 Hours (Regulated)
- Total Burn Time: 5.5 Hours (Regulated)
- Throw Distance: 33m
- Beam Pattern: Medium beam
- Burn Time: 19 Hours (Regulated)
- Total Burn Time: 19 Hours (Regulated)
- Throw Distance: 10m
- Beam Pattern: Wide beam
- Burn Time: 22 Hours (Regulated)
- Total Burn Time: 22 Hours (Regulated)
- Throw Distance: 9m
- Beam Pattern: Wide beam
Since 1975, Princeton Tec has developed products for the outdoor sports enthusiast. Princeton Tec’s 37 year journey has pushed the limits of self-discovery and provided light for those who have explored all ends of the Earth. The spirit of adventure and history of meeting challenges continues to drive the growth and development of Princeton Tec and its products.