The Silynx Single-Sided Headset is a lightweight, low-profile, in-ear device for clear communications when a dual sided headset is not required.
The earpiece provides full acoustic occlusion which ensures incoming audio is crisp and clear, while an integrated mic in the earbud allows ambient sounds to pass through for full situational awareness. The Single-Sided Headset incorporates a proprietary in-ear microphone that captures your inner auditory echo, thereby transmitting your true voice with no need for a separate lapel or boom mic. All this ensures a reliable means of transmission in high-noise environments, under a gas mask, and without any eyewear interference.
Headset: 10 pin QDC to CLARUS / CLARUS Fx systems
- Speaker Frequency Spectrum: 60 Hz to 12,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: >115 dB
- Max Audio Input Level: 5Vp-p
- Microphone Frequency Range: 60 Hz to 10,000 Hz
- Impulse Noise Protection
- Extended Sound Localization
- Operating Temperature: -33°C to +65°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +72°C
- Altitude: 40,000ft
- Immersion: 2m for 30 min
Headset: 41”(L) x 3”(W) x 0.5”(H)
- Headset Assembly: 47g
- Ear Piece: 3.4g