The Blade-Tech Ambidextrous Klipt IWB Holster allows you to discretely store, carry, and access your small or medium frame auto or J-frame revolver.
Designed to fit all belts up to 1-3/4”, Blade-Tech’s Ambidextrous Klipt IWB Holster is an ultra-thin, comfortable holster perfect for concealing and carrying any small or medium frame auto or J-frame revolver. The low-profile holster can be carried undetectably without printing, even when you’re wearing minimal attire. Your firearm locks securely into the holster with the very secure Blade-Tech Belt Clip, which also allows for quick removal from the belt when necessary. The simple design of the holster allows it to be carried effectively on either the weak side in IWB cross draw fashion or the strong side in IWB straight drop fashion.
The appendix mode is where this holster really shines: since it requires minimal movement during firearm presentation, it allows you to draw your gun in a lightning-fast, non-telegraphing stroke and will save you precious seconds in dangerous situations. The Klipt IWB Holster was developed in conjunction with Covert Special Operators working in theater and designed for use as a front strong side appendix holster for extremely quick access in CQB environments. As a driving and anti-carjacking holster, the Klipt IWB is second to none. Whether you’re a civilian or a law enforcement officer, Blade-Tech’s Ambidextrous Klipt IWB Holster makes a great back-up holster when you’re carrying a larger firearm as your primary weapon.
- Holster fits all belts up to 1-3/4”
- Ultra-thin, low profile holster can conceal and carry any small or medium frame auto or J-frame revolver
- Blade-Tech Belt Clip locks your firearm securely into the holster and allows quick removal from the belt when necessary
- Holster can be carried effectively on either the weak side in IWB cross draw fashion or the strong side in IWB straight drop fashion
- Appendix mode allows you to draw your gun in a lightning-fast, non-telegraphing stroke for a quick response in dangerous situations
- Holster can be used as a front strong side appendix holster for extremely quick access in CQB environments, or as a driving and anti-carjacking holster
|HOLSTER FIT CHART|
||GLOCK: 17, 22, 31
||GLOCK: 19, 23, 32
||GLOCK: 26, 27, 33
||S&W: M&P 9/40
||S&W: M&P COMPACT 9/40, M&P COMPACT 9/40/357, M&P COMPACT 9/40/357 w/ambi safety
||S&W: M&P Shield 9/40
||SPRINGFIELD: XDS 9/45 3.3"