Your equipment can fit perfectly into the Pelican Model 1550 Protector Case for total protection against impact, vibration, or shock.
Pelican’s 1550 Protector Case is made of ultra high impact polypropylene, which makes it extremely strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4” (6.4 mm) neoprene O-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and include an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Unbreakable, watertight, dustproof, chemical resistant, and corrosion-proof, the Pelican Model 1550 Protector Case is engineered to provide total protection for the tools you depend on most.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, lightweight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Exterior: 20.66” x 17.2” x 8.4” (52.5 x 43.7 x 21.3 cm)
- Interior: 18.63” x 14.18” x 7.72” (47.3 x 36 x 19.6 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.75” (4.4 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 5.87” (14.9 cm)
- Total Depth: 7.62” (19.3 cm)
- Weight: 10.58 lbs. (4.8 kg) w/o foam
- Temperature Range: -40 / 210° F (-40 / 99° C)
The 1550 case is NATO-codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association).
Pelican's guarantee: You break it, we replace it... forever.