Offering a 700-lumen beam, waterproof integrity down to 100 meters, and a 30-hour burn time, Princeton Tec’s Sector 7 Spotlight is ideal for diving, hunting, and fishing.
Princeton Tec’s Sector 7 Pistol Grip Spotlight is a waterproof, impact-resistant dive light that can withstand continual submersion in water down to 100 meters. The spotlight incorporates a high-output Maxbright LED that emits a smooth, powerful white light for intense long-range spot lighting. The spotlight’s trigger switch is easy to use, even when you’re wearing gloves. Simply squeeze the switch lightly to activate momentary-on mode; squeeze the switch fully and release it to activate constant-on mode; squeeze the switch again to turn the light off. The trigger switch locks out to prevent accidental activation and battery drain while in transit or storage, ensuring that you’ll get the maximum usage out of your C-cell batteries. Able to shine a 700-lumen beam out to 225m away for up to 30 hours, Princeton Tec’s Sector 7 Pistol Grip Spotlight is ideal for use when diving, hunting, and fishing.
- Maxbright LED emits a smooth, powerful white light for intense long-range spot lighting
- Momentary on is activated by squeezing lightly on the trigger switch; constant on is activated by squeezing fully on and then releasing the switch
- Trigger switch is easy to use, even when you’re wearing gloves
- Trigger locks out to prevent accidental activation and battery drain while in transit or storage
- Level 3 waterproof, impact-resistant polycarbonate body with rubber bezel provides waterproof integrity for continual submersion in water down to 100 meters
- Ideal for diving, hunting, and fishing
POWER: 700 Lumens
LAMP: Maxbright LED
BURN TIME: 30 Hours
BATTERIES: 8 C-Cell
WATERPROOF: Down to 100 meters; Level 3 protection (equivalent to IPX8 in the International Electrotechnical Commission [IEC] standards)
WEIGHT: 1.075 kg with batteries
Maxbright LED Beam Setting:
- Burn Time: 4 hours (regulated)
- Total Burn Time: 30 hours
- Beam Length: 225m
- Beam Pattern: Medium beam
Since 1975, Princeton Tec has developed products for the outdoor sports enthusiast. Princeton Tec’s 37 year journey has pushed the limits of self-discovery and provided light for those who have explored all ends of the Earth. The spirit of adventure and history of meeting challenges continues to drive the growth and development of Princeton Tec and its products.