Sterling’s SafeD Autolock Carabiner features a gate sleeve that must be pulled down and twisted before opening, thus preventing accidental gate openings at inopportune times.
Made from lightweight aluminum, Sterling’s SafeD Autolock Carabiner is a NFPA-certified red 3-stage carabiner with a black gate. The carabiner requires you to pull down on the gate sleeve before twisting and opening the gate, preventing the gate from accidentally opening during use and ensuring that the gate opens only when you want it to. This carabiner features a removable captive eye pin, allowing you to attach a rope with a sewn eye to the carabiner at any time. With a major axis strength of 28kN and a minor axis strength of 11kN, Sterling’s SafeD Autolock Carabiner is a powerful carabiner that will reliably support you and enable you to more easily navigate your way around on ropes.
- Dimensions: 2.5” x 4.375”
- Material: Aluminum
- Major Axis Strength: 28kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 11kN
- Carabiner requires you to pull down on the gate sleeve before twisting and opening the gate, thus preventing the gate from accidentally being opened at inopportune moments
- Removable captive eye pin enables you to attach a rope with a sewn eye to the carabiner at any time
- Carabiner is UL certified to NFPA 1983 – Technical Use
||1.05" (27 mm)
|Major Axis Strength:
|Gate Open Strength:
|Minor Axis Strength:
||3.2 oz. (90.7 gm)
||2.5" x 4.375" (6.35 cm x 11.113 cm)