See what’s ahead of you and around you with the intrinsically safe 3AA ProPolymer Dualie. It produces a focused spot light and soft flood light to illuminate your work area and help to avoid slips, trips and falls.
The 3AA Propolymer® Dualie® is an intrinsically safe, high performance, 3 AA battery powered dual function LED flashlight. The Dualie® model features a forward facing LED spot beam and a side facing LED flood light that can be used individually or at the same time for enhanced safety.
The Dualie® has opposing switches for easy user activation of desired function(s). Body features a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip resistant feel and is constructed of an engineered polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, non-conductive and lightweight. Integrated, non-protruding spring loaded belt clip contained within body outline.
Available with or without 3 "AA" alkaline batteries.
- Beams intersect for optimum path illumination and no blind spots
- Dual head switches on either side of the body for easy beam selection and one-handed operation
- Ergonomically designed for maximum hand comfort
- Durable, non-conductive, corrosion-proof polymer resin; rocky stipple texture for a sure grip
- Unbreakable polycarbonate face cap and side lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 rated; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested
- Rugged, integrated, snag-free clip conforms to body of light; grabs onto shirts, pockets and gear for hands-free use
- Includes three “AA” alkaline batteries; also accepts AA lithium batteries; mechanical battery polarity protection
- Operating temperature: -20°F to 130°F. (To maintain hazardous locations rating: -20°C to 40°C)
- 7” (17.78 cm); 6.8 oz. (193g) with AA alkaline batteries (included in purchase); 5.9 oz. (167g) with AA lithium batteries
- Impact and chemical resistant engineering polymer resin
- O-ring sealed and vented
- Available in high visibility yellow or black
- Unbreakable polycarbonate facecap and side lens with scratch resistant coating
- Length: 7 in. (17.78 cm)
- Body thickness: 1.06 in. (2.69 cm)
- Body Width: 1.52 in. (3.86 cm)
- Face cap diameter: 1.86 in. (4.72 cm)
- Weight: 6.8 oz. (193 grams) with AA alkaline batteries (included in purchase). 5.9 oz. (167g) with AA lithium batteries
One White C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
Three output modes: Spot, flood, both (spot and flood simultaneously)
- Spot: 140 lumens; 7,300 candela; 171m beam distance; runs 18 hours
- Flood: 140 lumens; 80 candela; 18m beam distance; runs 18 hours
- Simultaneous spot beam and flood beam: 245 lumens; runs 9 hours
- Spot beam utilizes smooth parabolic reflector for tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Flood beam produces a soft, wide beam to illuminate your work area
- Spot and flood beams intersect for an uninterrupted light pattern to eliminate blind spots
- Dual, independently operating push-button switches for spot beam, flood beam, or both beams simultaneously
- Easy to use with gloves
- Three “AA” alkaline or lithium primary batteries
- Mechanical polarity protection ensures correct installation of batteries
||Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G; Class III; CL I, ZN 0, IIC; Exia; T-Code: T4
||Meets applicable European Community Directives
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.