Its dual body switch offers a user-friendly output selection of four brightness levels and two momentary-on modes.
The upgraded TK75, combines a 4000-lumen maximum output with more than 11 days of maximum runtime to allow the Fenix TK75 LED flashlight to go the distance in power and versatility and greatly enhance various lighting demands like searching, securing, caving and more.
Its unique lock-out design eliminates unintentional flashlight usage. Additionally, a multi-function socket for straps and a tripod attachment make the TK75 hand-held tool portable, mountable, and favorable for any application.
- Length: 7.3" / 185mm
- Width: 2.1" / 52.5mm
- Head: 3.4" / 87mm
- Weight: 18oz / 510g w/o batteries
- Batteries: (4) 18650 recharable Li-ion
- Includes: lanyard, 2 spare o-rings, strap
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting US
ANSI FL-1 Rating
- Uses Cree XM-L(U2) LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Uses four 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries or 8 CR123A batteries
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to alert users to replace the batteries
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Dual button switch system in the front for quick switching
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Maximum Distance: 2133ft / 650m
- Maximum Intensity: 105600 cd
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Waterproof: IPX-8, underwater 2m